Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chapter #7

Chapter 7 was all about assessment and creating different types of tests. There was a chart that provided a template on how much time should be allowed for each type of question. I found this chart to be very beneficial and creative. It gives us as new teachers a good idea how many questions and what type of questions we should put on our first couple tests. It is very difficult creating your first test and I believe this template will be a great resource to use. This was one of the most helpful chapters that we have gone over, and will use it for student teaching.

1 comment:

  1. I also found the the information on creating tests very beneficial. I think this chapter was very thorough when discussing the different types of questions that should be included. It also focused on the best way to write them which will help me a lot. I know that I will go back and reference this information when I am designing tests.

    ReplyDelete